June 16, 2015

Beer Can Chicken For Dinner

So, last Sunday my boyfriend wanted to make dinner. And he wanted to make something we had talked about trying for a long time. I love it when he makes dinner, so I didn't deny.
And we ended up with the most wonderful Beer Can Chicken!

With the chicken we had roasted sweet potatoes, fennel, shallots and parsley root.
And the chicken was brushed with a marinade of red chili, garlic, salt, pepper and oil.

Took out the veggies and put the chicken under the grill for a few minutes to crisp up the skin a bit. *drooool*

As you can see, not much left of the chicken when we were done! It was perfectly tender, juicy and just plain YUMMY! I highly recommend trying out this. My boyfriend had a can of beer with the chicken, and the chicken was so tasty that he forgot he had beer. That's saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!