June 18, 2015

Do You Do Yoga?

So, I just finished my session of yoga for the day. I don't go to a class or group, but I did do that some years ago.
Now I follow Yoga With Adriene on YouTube. I love how she does her yoga. She's fun to listen to, has great videos and makes me want to come back for more.

Yoga makes me feel great. It can be challenging, exhausting, fun and soothing. It gives me energy.

I don't have a fancy yoga mat, I have a mat that my mother no longer wanted.
I don't have any special yoga clothes, I use my regular tank tops, singlets, sports bra and loose sweatpants.
I might knit myself a pair of yoga socks.

You don't really need that much to do yoga, and that's also one of the things I love about it.

Do you do yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!