June 05, 2015

WIP

For those of you that don't know, WIP means Work In Progress.

I have to many WIP's... Over 40!
So I'm trying to do them one at a time.
But of course there are loopholes for casting on new projects. Like going on a knitting retreat (I'll tell you about it in the next post).

Today I'm going to finish the Small and clever set from Pickles. I only have a sock left to knit, and sew it together and darn in treads.
No idea why I stopped with so little left to do.
So now it's time to do something about it!

I will update this post later when it's done.

ETA:

It's done!!!
Finally. Why does it always take so long to just finish the last bits?

The set looks cute, but I must say that I don't really like the shape of the hat and booties, and the mittens could have been a bit wider.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!