November 11, 2015

Quiet because

I've been a bit quiet lately.

And that's because I'm mostly knitting Christmas presents.

But I have one thing to share.
I'm knitting a pair of Christmas socks for myself along with my friend Maike.
She gifted me a skein of christmassy yarn a few years ago, and a month ago she suggested a KAL.
For those of you that don't know, KAL stands for Knit-A-Long.
And this time I'm doing something I've never done before.
I'm knitting 2 at the time, toe up on magic loop! And it's not that difficult!!
And the yarn sparkles! It has 2% golden polyester in it.
Makes the yarn a bit rougher to knit with, but it's still OK.


Needles: 2,5mm, 100cm circulars.

So, yeah, I guess I'll go back to  my Christmas knitting now. Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!