March 14, 2016

#14 Leftover Retro Mittens

Last year, after I finished the Retro Playsuit I had some yarn left over. I did make Archimedes von owl out of some of it, but still had a bit left.
So I decided to make mittens.
But did I finish them? No...

But today I did! I finished the #14 Leftover Retro Mittens!
#7 and #9 is taking some time to finish, and I really really really wanted to finish something!
So into the bag I went, pulled out the mittens and started.
There was only 1 thumb, seaming and fastening of the treads to do. And I got them done within the hour!


Yay, another item to cross of the list!

The pattern is from the book "Strikk til Nøstebarn" by Kathrine Gregersen, and the yarn is Garnstudio Drops Baby Merino. The mittens are knit flat and seamed up the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!