May 27, 2015

Book review: "Me Before You"

So, a while before Christmas I bought this book, "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes.
It took me until now to finish reading it, not because it wasn't interesting or good, but because I've been really distracted with everything that's been going on in my life. And the fact that some of my friends that have read the book told me that I'd cry my eyes out...
And that's EXACTLY what I did. Oh my god!

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves chick-lit but with a deeper story than the typical chick-lit books.
I won't tell you anything about the book, just encourage you to read it!



By the way, a few days ago I found out that Jojo Moyes is coming out with a sequel to this book, called "After You". I'm SO going to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!